SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
The Brasco Filtration team is not only dedicated to providing our clients with maintenance and restoration services for filtration systems but we also design, produce and install new filtration and extraction systems for them as well. We have been responsible for installing and maintaining systems for some of the largest commercial and industrial companies out there, and are ready to provide these solutions to you.
SOME OF THE SYSTEMS THAT WE WORK WITH
Our dry filtration system services include inspections and reports on bag systems and differential or compressed air pressure values, and signs of damage to bags. These services also include installations of fans, ducting and C-Series Filter Cell Units. We also install, replace and clean filter bags and cages in a range of materials, including polypropylene, polyester, acrylic, fibreglass and more.In addition, we can install and replace pleated bags and panel filters, overspray eliminators and arrestor pads, as well as suspended and collection bags. These are but a few of the solutions we have on offer, and our approach will depend on the needs of your facility.
Brasco Filtration works with, supplies and installs a number of different control systems sourced from leading, trusted manufacturers. These systems allow our clients to properly monitor, maintain and manage their extraction and filtration systems with ease. MAINTENANCE AND SERVICES ON BAGHOUSES AND DUST COLLECTORS Brasco Filtration specialises in the installation and maintenance of dust filtration systems in the industrial and commercial industry. With decades of experience in assisting our customers with their dust filtration needs it has allowed us to become a leader in the baghouse servicing industry.
WE OFFER COMPLETE MAINTENANCE/SERVICE PLANS TO OUR CUSTOMERS. WHERE WEEKLY OR MONTHLY INSPECTIONS ARE DONE ON YOUR UNITS TO MONITOR THEIR EFFICIENCY. WE INSPECT ALL ASPECTS OF THE UNITS SUCH AS DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURES
• Bearing temperatures motor temperatures
• Fan flow discharging etc.
All readings captured on applicable graphs and are kept for a period of 52 weeks (depending on inspection intervals) enabling our clients to monitor the efficiency of their dust collectors.
BENEFITS OF PROPER FILTRATION MAINTENANCE:
• Efficient filtration
• Extended filter life
• Reduced costs on filters and spares
• Smaller environmental footprint
• Necessary health and safety benefits for employees
• Reduced production cost
• No plant breakdowns
• No production losses
WE OFFER A COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF QUALITY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR YOUR DUST FILTRATION SYSTEMS. INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Filtration system installations and servicing/maintenance
• Filter bag supply and replacements: We supply our customers with high-quality filter bags and also do all bag changes ourselves.
• Cage repairs and replacements
• Spares repairs and replacements: We are trained to do all repairs and replacements on units, mechanical and electrical such as pulse valves, dampers, bearings, pulleys, rotary valves, etc.
• Ducting: We install new ducting, as well as clean and repair old and blocked ducting in all kinds of manufacturing and packaging plants.
• Spray booths: We also specialise in the servicing and maintaining of spray booths and their filters.
• Pulse jet conversions
• Filtration/separation tests
• Tube sheet/cell plate repairs
• Maintenance plans and monitoring programs of filtration systems
• Technical advice and leak testing
• Expert reports
HIGHLY TRAINED SERVICE TEAMS
Our managers have more than 25 year’s field experience and our service teams consist of only the most highly trained professionals who are dedicated to working safely, without compromising our dedication to exceptional results on every project. We never rely on subcontractors. All of our team members complete our unique and vigorous SEEM training program (safety, education, expertise, and management). With our extensive training, field tested and experienced management, and our dedicated staff, you can be assured that Brasco’s service team is qualified to meet your needs. Extensive industry experience Brasco Filtration, since its inception, has taken on projects of all sizes, large and small. We also have extensive experience with many technically complex, and difficult installations that other companies with less experience would be hard pressed to complete. Among the ranks of our satisfied customers, we are one of the industry’s largest and most well-known competitors.
SOME OF OUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• Afrisam Cement
• PPC Cement
• Saint Gobain
• Dixon Batteries
• Weber Tylon
• Anglo American
• Tongaat Hulett
• Fry’s Metals
• Mr Sweets
Brasco now has a servicing team based in Rustenburg. Please call our Head Office for more information.